A hub for all things dance in Cincinnati?
Wouldn’t it be great…
if there was one place to go for all things dance in Greater Cincinnati?
That is what GCDA aspires to be: the place to find dance performances, classes, events, and dance-related businesses.
Help us attain this by becoming a member today!
Greater Cincinnati Dance Alliance exists to improve the state of dance in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Greater Cincinnati Dance Alliance is a collaborative community of dance makers and supporters with the collective vision to promote access, communication, visibility, education, training, and the performance of diverse dance genres.
BECOME A MEMBER
Annual Membership Rates
- Organization $75
- Business $75
- Youth (ages 17 and under) $10
- Students and Young Professionals (ages 18-29) $25
- Adult (ages 30+) $35
- Senior (ages 60+) $25
In addition, membership perks include*…
FOR INDIVIDUALS (YOUTH, STUDENTS, YOUNG PROFESSIONALS, SENIORS, AND ADULTS)
- 1 GCDA Card: Discounted admission to select performances that other GCDA members may offer
- Discounted space rentals that other GCDA members may offer
- Ability to submit full GCDA events calendar listings with no description limit, direct links to ticketing webpage if desired, and possible feature in our home page slide show.
- Ability to be listed in our class directory
- Ability to submit postings by GCDA Facebook Page
- Inclusion in online dance directory
- For freelance artists: identification in directory with skills listing
- Members-only contact list of fellow members
- Bi-monthly general meetings and bi-monthly committee meetings
- Use of digital GCDA member badge to identify membership
- Voting rights (1 per membership, except for Youth, who do not have voting rights)
FOR ORGANIZATIONS & BUSINESSES
- The above, plus —
- Option to promote performances by offering members discounts
- Option to give discounted space rentals to members
- 1 additional GCDA card (2 total per organization or business membership) **Note: Voting rights as 1 entity for organizations and business memberships
*subject to changes, exclusions, and limitations